Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Printed Plastic Bags wholesale merchandise

I am a distributor of plastic bags. I sell plastic bags all over the world. My main market for plastic merchandise gift bags is North America. I import all kinds of plastic bags for shipping, merchandise bags for groceries, Special order bags or personalized gift bags. Sometimes I sell full container loads of retail plastic bags that are printed for a retail chain store. These palstic retail merchandise bags will have the retailers store name and
sometimes their web site address( domain name storename.com) The plastic bag importing business is something I really enjoy. It is said do something you like and you will never have to work a day in your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there
is the plastic enviromentally friendly? non toxic? bio degradable?

i use loads of things that are made of plastic and i worry about the effect it has on my enviornment and animals in those land fills and the toxic fumes most plastics give off especially when set alite.

what do you suggest we do to conteract the negative impact we are having on our planet using plastic bags? especially to animals that eat them and die a slow painful death.
sorry... there are loads of other things i'm using that aren't sustainable and are toxic to the environment so i'm not picking on you...i'm guilty but am wanting to find out what to do to reverse the distructive effects i'm making