Plastic Gift Bags and Printed Plastic Gift Bags are good products this time of year. I have two large clients that between both of them have about 150 small gift shops that they operate in hospitals and airports. They purchase the printed gift bags that are made of mylar. The mylar gift bags have printed greetings to celebrate most every occassion. Anniverseries, Birthdays, Weddings, New Babies.
This type of printed plastic gift bag I have made in China. I purchase the mylar plastic bags from a chinese manufacturer and have them printed at a Chinese print shop whose speciality is in printing on plastic gift bags. I have the gift bags made in large quantity and shipped to me by the container load. I have a trusted Chinese shipping company load my shipment and seal the container for me.
This way I all ways have enough printed mylar gift bags to supply my customers needs. I evan wholesale printed plastic bags to a man that has gift shops in the phillipines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment